Information For Authors
- When submitting a manuscript, make sure your account (as author) is enrolled on the journal site. If not active, please do online registration independently to journal site. If you have trouble, please contact the secretariat.
- The manuscript is compiled and written based on the script template.
- The manuscript is submitted by the lead author (as correspondence). If a manuscript is written by more than one person, the primary author should add the other author's data in full. The abstracts listed to the article metadata are English abstract and the bibliography is organized systematically and separated by one "enter".
- Submitted manuscripts are ensured with "active submission" status. If there is "supplementary file" related to the script's substance, please upload it (according to the document types). The supplementary file include photographs, tables, graphics, interview transcripts, laboratory test documents, worksheets, and other instruments which related to the research.
- To ensure grammar and abstract writing in English, please check with Grammarly application.