About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Synergy Landscape is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes scientific articles of research results, professional work of landscape architecture, review articles, research reports with a range of aspects: Landscape Architecture, Historical Architecture, planning/design, landscape management, ecology and conservation, horticulture, silviculture, urban and regional planning, urban design and rural, art and design, architecture and building, environmental issues, Architectural Science & Engineering, Heritage Architecture, Health Architecture, Architecture, and Tourism Planning, Environmental Architecture.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Cover dan Daftar Isi
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript received by the editor will be reviewed first by the editorial board. Furthermore, the manuscript will be forwarded to the reviewer for review before the review process. The manuscript will be reviewed from the substance and technical aspects and returned to the author for revision after the review process is complete. The review team has experience managing scientific publications and has a track record of accredited international and national publications
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Filtration to detect plagiarism elements from articles submitted by the author and ensure that:
- The manuscript is an original work, not a duplication, and does not contain plagiarism.
- The manuscripts have never been published before in either a journal or proceeding and are not published simultaneously in other publications.
- The manuscript does not contain hate speech, violates the law, is copyrighted according to law, and does not contain material that conflicts with individual privacy.
- The writing team reviewed the entire article content, was responsible for the manuscript's contents, and approved the manuscript for publication in the Journal of Synergy Landscape.
- The writing team acknowledged and agreed to the publication agreement with the Journal of Synergy Landscape.
- Each manuscript sent for publication in the Journal of Synergy Landscape will be checked for similarity to the Turnitin device. Manuscripts detected by plagiarism are automatically rejected and not continued to follow the following steps for publication in the Journal of Synergy Landscape.
Article Submission Charges
the journal of Synergy Landscape is a journal with open access, does not charge writers, readers, or institutions to access it. There is no fee for submitting manuscripts, processing manuscripts, publishing manuscripts, or color reproduction of photographs. The applicant will bear applications for journal printing.
Copy Editing & Proofreading
Every article accepted by Journal of Synergy Landscape shall be an object to Grammarly® writing-enhancement program conducted by Journal Editorial Board.
PUBLICATION ETHICS - AUTHORS
Authors must not misinterpret research results that can destroy trust in journals, professionalism of scientific writing, and ultimately all scientific endeavors. Maintaining the integrity of research and its presentation can be done by following sound scientific principles, which include:
- Originality: the author must ensure that the entire contents of the manuscript have not been previously published (in part or whole) unless the new work is a development of the previous work. Authors must be transparent about reusing material avoid plagiarism themselves. Authors must check the authenticity of manuscripts that have low similarities with other authors' manuscripts. If the author wants to cite the work of other authors, he must mention the name of the author is cited.
- Multiple or Concurrent Publications: the author cannot submit manuscripts to more than one journal to be considered simultaneously. Submitting the same manuscript to other journals simultaneously is a less favorable publication behavior (less ethical).
- Source Acknowledgments: the proper acknowledgments of the work of other authors should always be stated. Authors must cite publications that will influence in determining the nature of the work written.
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: Authors must mention any substantial or financial conflicts of interest that could affect the manuscript results that have been written, and all sources of financial support must be identified.
- Fundamental errors in published works: if the author gets a significant error or incorrectness in the proposed scientific work, the author must immediately notify the editor in chief of the journal or journal publisher and work with the editor in chief of the journal to retract or correct the submitted article.
The journal editors have responsibility for authors who provide journal content, peer reviewers who comment on the suitability of manuscripts for publication, journal readers and the scientific community, journal owners/publishers, and the public.
PUBLICATION ETHICS - EDITORS
- Fair treatment: the editorial board of the journal will evaluate each manuscript submitted by the author regardless of the nationality, ethnicity, religion/belief, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and political philosophy of the author.
- Confidentiality: the journal editorial board cannot inform the manuscript that the author has submitted to any party other than the reviewers.
- Submission and Conflicts of Interest: material not permitted to be published by the editorial board may not be used for the benefit of the editorial board without the written consent of the author of the manuscript.
- Editorial Board Criteria: journal editorial board, both national and international, must have H Index / Google Scholar / Scopus ID of at least one or have articles published in Sinta Index ( the Indonesian indexed national journals and reputable international journals). The editorial board can assist reviewers to provide input on the manuscript in addition to the results of the reviewers themselves.
- Publication decision: the editor in chief of the journal will be responsible for the decision of the manuscript to be published by taking into account the interests of the author and the reader of the article. The editor in chief of the journal can ask for input from the journal's editorial board regarding applicable legal requirements related to defamation, copyright infringement, and plagiarism. The editor in chief can consult with the editorial board or observers in making this decision.
- Manuscript Review: the editor in chief of the journal must ensure that each manuscript has been checked for the manuscript's originality. The editorial board of the journal assigns reviewers fairly and wisely. The editorial board explains the manuscript review process (peer review), which is informed to the author through the manuscript review mechanism. The editorial board must indicate the appropriate reviewer for each article by determining who is suitable for the scientific field and has no conflict of interest.
PUBLICATION ETHICS - REVIEWER
- Contribution to Editorial Board Decisions: Peer reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions and editorial communication with authors and assist authors in improving manuscripts.
- Criteria for reviewers: observers, both national and international, must-have articles that have been published in national journals and internationally reputable journals. The reviewer should have published an article on the topic of community participation on the appropriate topic.
- Standard of objectivity: reviewers must act rationally, not allowed to comment on individual writers. The reviewer should provide clear direction with supporting evidence.
- Confidentiality: manuscripts submitted to journal editors for review are treated as confidential documents. Reviewer not allowed to show or discuss the manuscript with other parties except with permission from the journal's editorial board.
- Conflicts of Interest: explanations obtained from reviewers must be kept confidential and not used for personal gain. Reviewer, it is not permissible to review a manuscript with a conflict of interest due to competition, association, other connections with the author, or any institution associated with the manuscript.
- Source acknowledgment: reviewer should trace the sources of literature that the author has not cited. Relevant references must accompany each statement of observation of arguments that have been previously reported. The reviewer can request the focus of the editorial board's attention to the similarity in substance between the manuscript being reviewed and other manuscripts that have been published.
- Review Time: reviewer is expected to review the manuscript for two weeks and a maximum of one month and reviewers Manuscripts of at least one reviewer and a maximum of 2 reviewers.
the Landscape Architecture Study Program, Faculty of Landscape Architecture and Environmental Technology, Trisakti University.
The journal of Synergy Landscape is published by the Landscape Architecture Study Program, Faculty of Landscape Architecture and Environmental Technology, Trisakti University, in collaboration with the Association of Indonesian Landscape Architects (IALI) PD DKI Jakarta.